Fellowship Mission, Goals and Objectives
To educate and inspire qualified EMS providers to excel as leaders in the field of pre-hospital emergency care, community healthcare, and disaster medicine through the supportive educational environment, the collaborative scientific research, the continuous medical education, and the effective community partnership.
- To prepare the qualified paramedic to be an expert in his field
- Mastery and excellence in promoting the capabilities and competencies of EMS professionals to provide high quality patient care
- A motivated environment for teaching, learning and acquiring skills of advance emergency medical services
- Elevating the research capacity of the EMS professionals
- To prepare EMS qualified professionals in providing high quality critical care in the pre-hospital setting.
- To advance the progress of fellows in Disasters Management through prepare in responding to and recovering from all types of hazards and disasters.
- Providing EMS professionals with the required skill in community health care.
- To improve the leadership skill and administration efficiency in EMS Paramedics.
- To provide fellows with research knowledge and skills that will allow them to contribute to and advance the scientific research in the EMS field.