In the light of what have been mentioned, a set of strategic objective which achieve vision and mission of the college have been formulated as follows:
- The first strategic objective: distinction and excellence of the academic programs in the college.
- The second strategic objective: motivated environment on learning, teaching and acquiring skills of EMS.
- The third strategic objective: developing the professional performance in the EMS domain in the kingdom.
- The fourth strategic objective: promoting the capabilities and competence of the researchers and faculty members.
- The fifth strategic objective: supporting the resources of teaching, learning, training and scientific research.
- The seventh strategic objective: developing programs of higher studies to keep up with the international criteria and scientific research.
- The eighth strategic objective: building bridges of communication with the community(internally and externally) and with international peer colleges and institutes.
- The ninth strategic objective: upgrading the competence of the administrative system and mechanizing all the administrative services.
- The tenth strategic objective: enhancing the continuity of the financial resources in the college.