The Computer Lab provides support to currently enrolled students in the use of computers and software applications and equipped with the latest technology and resources, as well as the assistance, so that students could complete class assignments and projects successfully.
Computer Lab Rules
The lab is a privilege for all to share, but as we all are sharing this space we must be considerate of others. We ask that you please follow these simple rules:
1) Clean up after yourself,
2) Be considerate of other lab users -this is a study area. In consideration of others, do not talk on cell phones in the lab. Please step outside the lab to conduct your phone call,
3) NO FOOD or BEVERAGES in the computer lab,
4) Do not waste our limited resources by printing extra copies you do not need. If you do print something, be sure to pick it up from the printer. Don't waste paper!
5) Please limit your printing. If you need to print from the Internet and don't know how long a document is, download it to your disk first and check to see how long it is. Those who print excessively will be asked to refrain. After a third infraction, printing privileges may be revoked.
6) Only print items that are school related,
7) If other PSCEMS students are waiting to use the computer and you are not doing school related work, please let them use the computer. The primary purpose of the lab is to assist with school-related work.
8) Do not install or download any software or modify or delete any system files on any lab computers.
9) CD-ROMs and other multimedia equipment are for school work only. Do not use them for playing music or other recreational activities.
10) Respect the equipment. Don’t damage, remove, or disconnect any labels, parts, cables, or equipment.
11) Do not read or modify other users' files.
12) If you leave the lab, do not leave your personal belongings unattended. We are not responsible for any theft.
Thank you !!!!