Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
Skip to main content


Freaquently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q - Can the student after completing his bachelor degree in emergency medical services complete his postgraduate studies and become an emergency doctor and if possible, how and what is the section?
A - This is not possible, because the college graduates emergency medical care specialist and even to be an emergency doctor, you are bound to get a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine, but there are faculties accept graduates of health faculties holding bachelor degree to join a five year program in the Faculty of Medicine to obtain a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery and currently, this system is applied in the College of Medicine at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences at the National Guard.
Q - If a student completed  the scheduled courses for the bachelor's degree and obtained  a master's and doctorate degree, is he  classified as a specialist?
A - When he finishes the bachelor's degree , he is classified as an emergency medical care specialist and when he receives a master's degree, he is classified as a first specialist and when he receives a doctorate, he is classified as a consultant specialist.
Q - In which departments in the hospital, he usually works as a therapist?
A - Department of Emergency Medicine.
Q - Where is the college campus located and how can we communicate closely with you?
A - Currently, the college building in Tower No. 1 of Abanmi Towers in Salah al-Din Street in Malaz, next to the community college.
Q - What color is the college uniform? And will you need to wear a coat?
A - It will be determined later.
Q - Is there a personal interview or special test for the college?
A - No.
Q - I live in  the university housing, is there a shuttle bus from the university housing to the college (in case that college is outside the university)?
A - There is no special college transport.
Q - I have been notified by some of my colleagues, that the workplace after graduation will be in ambulances, is this true? If it is not, Where will be the workplace after graduation?
A - Red Crescent is one of the most important areas of the work for the college graduates , whether a paramedic in ambulances or aircraft and other areas and units of the emergency medical services which belong to hospitals.
Q - When I intend to take the master's and doctorate degree from outside the Kingdom after graduation, What are the areas that will allow me to do and is the scholarship program of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques - may Allah protect him - includes this major within the available specialties of the scholarship?
A - Areas include disaster medicine, public health, medical education, critical medical care and other specialties that may develop later. As for the program of King Abdullah, yes, the college major is covered by the scholarship and we find now a group of Saudi students are completing their postgraduates  abroad and enjoy King Abdullah’s scholarship in America and Australia.
Q - I  also have been told that the dean of the college, Dr. Khaled Fouda said in a lecture delivered into the building of Preparatory Year that the salary after graduation will begin from 10 thousand, is this true? And if not ,what is the expected salary after graduation? And what is the salary of the interns?
A - The Saudi Red Crescent  Authority ,self-operating system gives the salaries of up to what you mentioned for the bachelor's degree holder in emergency medical care, but the professions of the Civil Service Office are subject to the salaries of health professions and information can be obtained from the Ministry of Civil Service Site. And with regard to the internship period, it will be determined next year, but  we do not expect the students’ allowance will be less than its counterpart, the College of Applied Medical Sciences.
التحديث جمادى الآخر 1439هـ Updated February 2018
Last updated on : January 12, 2023 3:46am